The Gadget Doctor serves customers Australia wide.
We serve mail-in orders Australia wide. Please Complete the Form Below Before Shipping Your Gadget…
Once the your device has been repaired, we will contact you for payment over the phone or email. We accept all major credit cards along with services like PayPal.
Important Information – Please Read…
1. If you are sending in a mobile phone for repair and it is in a working state, please back it up by connecting it to the relevant software supplied by the manufacturer – ie. back-up your iPhone using iTunes.
2. Complete and submit the Mail-in Repair Form above. Failure to complete all the necessary fields might result in a delay getting your device fixed.
3. Package your device. Use your original packaging if you still have it or use bubble-wrap for protection.
4. Purchase 2 x 500g Express Post Platinum Satchels from your local Australia Post outlet. Express Post Platinum is the most secure method of shipping your device and offers tracking so you can see where your parcel is. For more details go here.
5. Write your return address on one of the satchels and place this satchel along with your packaged device into the other satchel and address to:
Gadget Doctor, Shop 12A, 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250.
6. Once your item has been received, Gadget Doctor will diagnose the problem and endeavour to fix your device within 24 hours. In the rare case of parts not being in stock, a delay of up to 48 hours may occur. Any delays will be notified immediately.
7. Once the repair is complete we will send you an invoice via email with instructions on how to pay via Cheque/Money Order, Internet Banking, Mastercard, Visa or PayPal. Items are mailed back as soon as payment has been confirmed.